Seafood Christmas Menu Plan for 2021
A hot summer Christmas just isn't complete without fresh Aussie seafood! Make feeding the hoards easy this Christmas with this menu and preparation plan. We've outlined everything you need to buy and prep, so you can just follow the steps.
This menu will feed 4-6 people for lunch or dinner, please adjust recipes to accomodate your number of guests. We recommend reading the plan and each recipe at least one week before Christmas to be fully prepared. See the full menu and plan below.
Get the seafood recipes:
Seafood Christmas Dinner Timeline
Order fresh produce for delivery or pick up on the 22nd December.
Order groceries for delivery or pick up on the 21st of December.
- Make lemon garlic butter for BBQ seafood platter. Refrigerate.
- Make White Crackle Snowmen heads and bodies. Refrigerate.
- Make tangy tartare sauce. Refrigerate.
- Prepare and cook Sage, Thyme and Roasted Garlic Bread Wreath. Cool and wrap tightly in foil and cling wrap. Refrigerate. Prepare compound butter. Refrigerate.
- Make Christmas Spiced Custard Tart. Cool, cover and refrigerate.
- Make green mayonnaise for Fennel, Apple and Cabbage Slaw. Refrigerate. Toast pecans. Cool and store in an airtight container in pantry.
- Make dressing for Smoked Salmon on Avocado with Special Dressing. Refrigerate.
- Make dressing for Grilled Yellow Nectarine Salad. Refrigerate. Soak bulgar wheat and refrigerate.
- Decorate White Crackle Snowmen and return to the refrigerator.
- Roast honey roasted peaches for Christmas Spiced Custard Tart. Cool and refrigerate.
- Clean and prepare seafood for all the recipes.
- Arrange salt and oysters onto a serving platter and garnish with finger limes, salmon caviar or just lemon. Serve immediately.
- Arrange smoked salmon on a platter. Toast baguette and mash avocado. Serve immediately with special dressing.
- Warm sage, thyme and roasted garlic bread wreath in a moderately slow oven for 45 minutes. Serve with lemon garlic butter.
- Slice and shred apple, fennel and cabbage. Assemble salad and dress with green mayonnaise and toasted pecans just before serving.
- Grill nectarines and assemble with remaining salad ingredients for nectarine salad. Dress with salad dressing just before serving.
- BBQ prawns and scallops and serve with lemon garlic butter.
- Crumb fish and roast potatoes for crumbed fish and chips. Serve with tangy cocktail onion tartare sauce.
- Remove snowmen from the refrigerator and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve custard tart topped with roasted peaches.
Organise your recipes
If you have a myfoodbook account, don't forget that you can save these recipes into a free ecookbook. Print them off along with this menu timeline to be prepared for Christmas this year!
More Christmas menus
Discover more Christmas menu timelines below: