Recipe Shopping List
BBQ Seafood with Lemon Garlic Butter
Lemon Garlic Butter
- Place all the ingredients for the butter into a bowl. Mix with a spatula until evenly combined and smooth
- Place a piece of baking paper on the bench and spoon butter mix into a log shape. Roll into a cylinder and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Heat BBQ to high heat and toss prawns in olive oil. Grill prawns in batches until charred and just cooked (1-2 mins each side). Place the scallops shell side down onto the BBQ and cover with the lid. Cook for 3-4 mins or until cooked through, turning the scallops (not the shells) halfway through
- Carefully remove the scallops in the shells and prawns and place on a serving platter
- Cut half of the log of flavoured butter into slices and melt. Generously spoon over the BBQ seafood and serve hot. The remaining butter can be kept in the fridge for a week and used to enhance your next meal
Tips & Hints:
- Any seafood of your choice would work wonderfully.
- Try adding a few slices of this butter to steamed vegetables for an added flavour hit.
More Seafood recipes from Western Star
No reviews for this recipe yet.