2021 Healthy Christmas Menu Plan
Healthy Christmas Recipes:
Healthy Christmas menu timeline
- Order meat, and groceries for delivery or pick up on 22nd December.
- Order seafood to be delivered or picked up on the 24th December.
- Make the curry puffs and freeze uncooked. Place onto a tray and cover. Freeze until solid and transfer to a ziplock bag. Seal and return to freezer.
- Make all three Banana Nice-Creams. Freeze.
- Make No-Bake Choc-Caramel Slice. Cover and refrigerate.
- Mix ingredients together for Herbed Ricotta Pastry Wreath with Pesto Eggs. Boil eggs to hard boiled stage. Cool and peel. Refrigerate filling and eggs.
- Make Vegan Avocado Cheesecake. Cover well and refrigerate.
- Prepare brine and cool. Submerge turkey breast and refrigerate.
- Cook wild rice. Drain, cool and refrigerate. Prepare dressing and store in a jar. Refrigerate.
- Prepare Honey Sriracha Salmon glaze. Refrigerate.
- Make the chilli dressing for Peach and Prawn Pad Thai Salad. Pour into a jar and refrigerate. Pick herbs and prepare carrots, cabbage and green onion.
- Peel and devein prawns. Store in an airtight container. Soak noodles, toss with a little oil and refrigerate.
- Boil eggs for wild rice salad. Char broccolini and remove seeds from pomegranate. Prepare almonds and slice green onions and radishes. Refrigerate.
- Prepare vegetables and herbs for Fennel, Apple and Cabbage Slaw. Reserve the fennel and apple to cut up just before serving. Make green mayonnaise. Store in the refrigerator. Toast pecan nuts.
- Finish Herbed Ricotta Pastry Wreath, bake and add pesto egg, tomatoes and basil garnish just before serving.
- Cook Vegetarian Curry Puffs just before serving and serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
- Roast turkey and make gravy. Rest and slice before serving.
- Glaze salmon fillets and bake.
- Cook rice in a rice cooker or saucepan. Stir through sesame seeds. Keep warm until ready to serve. Serve salmon with rice and top with garnishes.
- Chargrill peaches and toss with noodles, prawns, herbs and prepared salad vegetables. Drizzle over dressing and toss just before serving.
- Toss wild rice and charred broccolini with radish and green onions. Add avocado and boiled eggs. Drizzle over salad dressing and toss to mix.
- Cut apple and fennel bulbs and toss with cabbage, nuts and green mayonnaise just before serving.
- Remove cheesecake from the fridge 30 minutes before serving. Place onto a serving platter and garnish with strawberries.
- Scoop out Banana Nice-Cream into bowls just before serving.
- Cut up No-Bake Choc-Caramel Slice into serving slices. Serve with tea or coffee.
Organise your recipes
If you have a myfoodbook account, don't forget that you can save these recipes into a free ecookbook. Print them off along with this menu timeline to be prepared for Christmas this year!
More Christmas menus
Discover more Christmas menu timelines below: