Recipe Shopping List
Corn Chip Sliders with Crumbed Fish Patties
- Preheat oven 200°C/180°C fan forced, grease and line a baking tray
- Process the shallots, garlic and fish together. Add parsley, capsicum and lemon juice, season well and pulse again
- Add 1/2 cup of the panko crumbs and pulse to combine
- Combine remaining panko with the parmesan
- Make teaspoon-sized patties. Dust in the flour, shake off excess. Dip patties in egg then into the remaining panko mix. Repeat until all patties are coated. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes
- In a medium fry pan, over medium to medium-high heat, shallow fry in batches for about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to prepared tray, top with cheese and bake until cheese has melted
- To serve, place a baby spinach leaf onto a Cobs corn chip. Top with patty, sauce and sliced cornichon, then top with a second corn chip to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining patties
Tips & Hints:
- To make your own Sriracha mayo - combine 1/3 cup mayo with 1 tablespoon Sriracha. Found at supermarkets, Sriracha is a type of hot sauce or chili sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt.
More Appetisers recipes from Cobs
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Patties Slider Appetisers Snacks Seafood Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Easter Father's Day Holidays Kids Party New Year's Eve / Day Party Spring Summer Weekends Australian Football Finals Gluten Free cheese Eggs Fish Garlic Lemon juice panko crumbs Parmesan Parsley Plain flour red capsicums Shallots