Recipe Shopping List
Glorious Fruit Crumble
- For best results use the KitchenAid® Food Processor
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Lightly grease a 2 litre oven proof dish
- Attach the work bowl (large bowl) to the processor and insert the drive adaptor, slicing adaptor and slicing disc. Cover. Select the "thin" slice setting and speed 1
- Remove the small food chute and with the motor running add the pear quarters, using the pusher if required. Repeat with the apples and slice
- Change the slice setting to "thick" and drop the berries into the chute and select speed 1. Remove the fruit from the bowl
- Layer about a third of the fruit into the prepared dish and scatter over some sugar. Repeat the layers.
- Attach the mini bowl, drive adaptor and mini blade to the processor. Place in the biscuits, almonds, apricots, ginger, butter and cinnamon. Cover. Select speed 2 and process for 8 seconds or until it creates a nice chunky textured crumble (don't over process or it will be too fine).
- Scatter the crumble over the fruit and bake for 50 minutes. Don't overcook as the fruit will continue to cook on standing. Stand 5 minutes. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with cream or ice cream