Recipe Shopping List
- Combine yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water to a large bowl; stir until combined.
- Fold through flour until just combined, turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5–10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap. Set aside in a warm drought free place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size. Turn dough out on a floured surface and knock back (punch) the dough to remove excess air, lightly knead.
- Divide dough as required
- For the marinade, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon ras el hanout spice and garlic. Add lamb and coat well
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat and cook lamb for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice lamb
- Steam pumpkin for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Mash pumpkin and add remaining oil and ras el hanout spice
- Turn FUNCTION dial to PIZZA setting. Turn TIME dial to 15 minutes. Turn TEMPERATURE dial to 210°C CONVECTION. Press the START button
- Divide dough into four 180g balls. Roll out one piece of pizza dough to form a 24cm disc and place onto a large pizza tray. Prick base with a fork or pizza docker.
- Spread base with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree.
- Divide toppings evenly into four. Top base with a quarter of the mozzarella cheese, red onion, feta, pine nuts and lamb. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- When preheating has completed, place pizza into the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Top with coriander and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
- Dough can be replaced with the wholemeal pizza dough or gluten free pizza dough recipe.
Founder of Vic's Meats, Australia's largest meat wholesaler of premium quality meats, owner of Vicitor Churchill butcher and the driving force behind Vic's Meat Market Day.
"I have dedicated my career to promoting the people and produce that are the backgone of Australia's meat industry"
Breville have been working with some influential Australian Chefs, food bloggers and celebrities to inspire you to create restaurant quality dishes at home.
No reviews for this recipe yet.