Recipe Shopping List
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse into tiny, fine cauliflower pieces - it should resemble rice
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a frying pan and place over medium heat. Lightly cook the cauliflower for 4-6 minutes, or until soft. Allow to cool completely
- Place the cauliflower rice into the center of a tea towel, ball the edges of the towel, twist and squeeze out the excess liquid so it is completely dry
- Preheat Pizza oven on setting PREHEAT for 15 minutes
- Place the cauliflower rice, buckwheat flour, egg, 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly to form a smooth, thick batter
- Grease a 30cm (12 inch) pizza pan with oil and line with baking paper
- Pour the cauliflower mixture onto the lined tray and spread out evenly using a pallet knife to form a round base
- Select CLASSIC crust setting
- Transfer the pizza base onto the pizza stone and the close lid. Cook for 3 minutes or until the base is cooked through. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool
- Place canned coconut cream in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut cream with lemon rind, juice and capers. Season with salt and pepper
- To Cook the Pizza flip the pizza base over onto another large piece of baking paper, peel away the top layer of paper
- Top base with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Divide toppings evenly into two. Top with spinach, tomatoes and salmon. Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer the pizza and baking paper together onto the pizza stone and the close lid. Cook for 2 minutes
- Open the lid and slide the paper out carefully, close the lid and cook a further 6-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Monitor cooking progress through viewing window. Topping should be melted and golden and base crisp and brown
- Open the lid carefully with oven mitt and remove pizza onto a chopping board
- Top with dollops of lemon caper sauce, sprinkle with dill and drizzle with avocado oil
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve
- Ready Time 1 hrs 5 mins
- To poach salmon, bring 1 litre water to the boil add salmon and cook for 5-6 minutes, when cool flake salmon.
Trainer Luke won Australia's hearts on My Kitchen Rules. He has secured himself a permanent presence as one of Australia's leading lifestyle personalities.
With regular appearances on breakfast television and lifestyle shows, Luke was the official trainer on Australia's Next Top Model and 2014 saw him join the team on channel sevens Live Well as resident foodie.
This combined with the release of the 'Clean Living' series of training and nutrition books, cements his place in the health and wellness market.
No reviews for this recipe yet.