Recipe Shopping List
- Place pork into Fast Slow Cooker, put all other ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth, pour over pork
- Set PRESSURE COOK function and HIGH pressure. Set the timer for 45 mins. Please note cooking time will vary according to meat size and weight. Place lid on cooker and close the valve. Press START
- Once pork is falling off bone remove the skin and flake coursely with a fork, set aside
- Return pork to removable cooking bowl to warm through. Once heated, place into a small dish to serve
- To eat, place pulled pork onto tortilla, adding guacamole and top with salad
- Pulled pork means to pull away the pork meat softly from the bone.
- Serving suggestion is to use a large plate for tortillas adding 3 small dishes onto the plate for self-serve
- Mix in a bowl, cover and rest for 1 hour in the fridge. Then roll into 40g balls and between grease proof paper press in a tortilla press or roll with a rolling pin under thin in a circular shape
- To make the tortillas, heat a large char-grill pan over medium high heat. Place tortillas into pan and cook both sides until they puff up and are charred. Remove and place onto a large plate
- To make the salad, toss all salad ingredients into a bowl and place into a small dish.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth except the tomato and onion. Place into a bowl and add tomato, onion, salt and pepper
Dany Angove is one of Western Australia's top chefs and is currently settled in the Margaret River at Leeuwin Estate as head chef.
Dany has helped gain the Gold Plate Award for best restaurant wihtin a winery, producing outstanding food for 600 people at the annual Leeuwin Estate concerts and holds regular cooking classes and degustation dinners.
Breville have been working with some influential Australian Chefs, food bloggers and celebrities to inspire you to create delicious restaurant quality dishes at home.
No reviews for this recipe yet.