Recipe Shopping List
Chicken Lasagne Rollups
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan-forced
- Cook pasta, in 2 batches, in a large saucepan of boiling, salted, water for 5 minutes or until just tender. Remove pasta sheets from the water with tongs or a slotted spoon and transfer to a board. Add broccoli and cauliflower to the pan. Cook in simmering water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water then finely chop
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, garlic, onion, thyme, broccoli, cauliflower and chicken in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Spread 1 cup tomato passata over the base of a baking dish. Divide the cheesy chicken and vegetable mixture evenly between pasta sheets and roll up tightly to enclose the filling. Cut each roll in half horizontally. Place upright in baking dish
- Top pasta rollups with remaining sauce and sprinkle with Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake, covered with foil, for 15 minutes. Uncover, bake for 15 minutes or until sauce is hot and bubbly and the cheese is golden
Tips & Hints:
- Using a pre-cooked roast chicken from the supermarket or chicken shop makes this recipe even easier to prepare. Easily shred the chicken using two forks or by hand.
More Chicken recipes from Perfect Italiano
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Lasagna Lasagne Dinner Chicken Pasta Autumn Holidays Mother's Day School Holidays Weekends Winter Italian Vege Smugglers baking cheese broccoli Cauliflower Garlic lasagne sheets Onions Parmesan passata Ricotta shredded chicken Thyme extra sharp parmesan Perfect Italiano Ricotta Perfect Italiano Bakes Cheese