Recipe Shopping List
Chorizo, Roast Pumpkin and Chive Risotto
- Make the risotto by bringing the stock to a simmer in a small sauce pan. Heat oil and butter in a separate heavy based pot. Add the onion, garlic, chorizo and sage and cook until onion is translucent
- Add the rice and cook stirring for 2 minutes or until rice is slightly translucent. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until absorbed
- Add a ladleful of the simmering stock and stir constantly until absorbed. Continue adding the stock, stirring constantly, until all is used and rice is tender and creamy yet firm to the bite
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chives, Parmesan, mascarpone and seasoning. Mash 1/2 of the roasted pumpkin and gently fold in the pumpkin mash and remaining cubes to the risotto mix
- Top with a sprinkle of chives and serve immediately
- Place pumpkin on a baking paper lined baking tray. Drizzle with the oil and add the seasoning.
- Mix well and place in a pre-heated 200°C oven for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender and slightly browned
No reviews for this recipe yet.