Good Friday Menu
This menu will feed 8-10 people, please adjust recipes to accomodate your number of guests. If you're preparing seafood, our articles on how to choose fresh seafood and how to buy and store seafood for Good Friday are sure to come in handy. See the full menu with preparation plan below.
Get the Good Friday seafood menu recipes:
Easter Seafood Menu timeline
- Order seafood for delivery or pick up Friday 22nd April
- Order fresh vegetables and produce for delivery or pick up Thursday 21st April
- Order other groceries for delivery or pick up Wednesday 20th April
- Refrigerate all fresh produce and chilled grocery items immediately.
- Click for tips on how to buy and store seafood for Good Friday
- Click for tips for storing fresh herbs
- Make and decorate White Chocolate Bunny Heads. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Make the pastry bases for the Velvety Chocolate Tarts. Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the pantry.
- Make lemon garlic butter for BBQ seafood platter. Refrigerate.
- Boil eggs and potatoes for German Potato Salad. Mix dressing ingredients except chives and store in refrigerator. Store chives in separate airtight container in refrigerator.
- Cook and crush broad beans for Pan Fried Flathead salad.
- Make blinis for Blinis with Smoked Salmon and Dill Creme Fraiche. Cool completely and store in airtight container in the pantry.
- For German potato salad, cook bacon and pickle onions. Refrigerate.
- Make green mayonnaise for Fennel, Apple and Cabbage Slaw. Refrigerate. Toast pecans, cool completely and store in airtight container.
- Make the dill crème fraiche for the blinis. Refrigerate.
- Make lemon and tarragon butter for the lobster. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Make lemon and mint yoghurt for flathead. Refrigerate.
- Make ganache filling for chocolate tarts, fill pastry bases and store in fridge.
- Clean and prepare seafood for all the recipes.
- Arrange salt and oysters onto a serving platter and garnish with finger limes, salmon caviar or just lemon. Serve immediately.
- Finish recipe for Blinis with Smoked Salmon and Dill Creme Fraiche and serve immediately.
- Combine ingredients to finish German Potato Salad. Garnish with mint.
- Slice fennel and finish broad bean salad to go with flathead.
- Slice and shred apple, fennel and cabbage. Assemble salad and dress with green mayonnaise and toasted pecans just before serving.
- BBQ prawns and scallops and serve with lemon garlic butter.
- Panfry flathead and serve with yoghurt and salad.
- Arrange lobster onto a serving platter. Serve with lemon and tarragon butter.
- Arrange Velvety Chocolate Tarts and White Crackle Bunny Heads onto a serving platter and serve.
Organise your recipes
If you have a free myfoodbook account, don't forget that you can save these recipes into an ecookbook. Print them off along with this menu timeline to be prepared for Easter this year! If you don't have a myfoodbook account yet, click to register.
More Easter recipes
Discover lots more Easter seafood recipes below for more Good Friday inspiration!