How to make Tiktok’s pesto eggs recipe
Pesto fried eggs video
Pesto eggs recipe
1-2 tbsp pesto
Chili flakes, toast and grilled tomatoes to serve
1. Preheat frying pan over medium-high heat. Spoon in pesto, spreading over the pan.
2. When pesto begins to bubble, crack eggs into pan on top of the pesto. Let cook for 3-5 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking. Sprinkle with chilli flakes.
3. Serve on toast with extra chilli flakes and tomatoes on the side. Check out suggestions below for more ways to eat pesto eggs.
How to serve pesto eggs
- On hash browns
- In a breakfast burrito with cheese
- Pesto egg and bacon English muffin
- Top shakshouka with pesto eggs
- In a burger
- On avocado toast
- Top a cauliflower steak
More pesto recipes
Did you know it's super easy to make pesto from scratch? Just pop a few ingredients in a food processor and you've got fresh, fragrant pesto that will keep for 3 days in the fridge or freeze for up to 3 months. Learn how to make and use it with the recipes below.