Recipe Shopping List
Grilled Spatchcock With Wasabi Mustard Butter
- Cut down either side of the backbone of the spatchcock and remove. Flatten the bird slightly by pressing down on it and spread with the combined garlic and mustard. Set aside.
Wasabi mustard butter
- Mix all ingredients together and process in a food processor. Shape into a cylinder and wrap in foil.
- Heat barbecue or griller and cook spatchcock for about 20 minutes until skin is brown and crisp.
- Test by piercing the thigh with a sharp knife - the juices should run clear.
- Serve with wilted spinach, kipfler potatoes and a generous slice of the butter.
More Poultry recipes from Game Farm
No reviews for this recipe yet.