Recipe Shopping List
Quail And Feta Pizza
Quail and Feta Pizza
- Pre-heat oven 200°C. Place capsicum onto a baking tray and roast for 20 minutes or until blackened. Remove and place inside a plastic bag or cover with a tea towel. Allow to cool.
- Remove skin and seeds and coarsely chop.
- Place capsicum, chilli and oil into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Season to taste.
- Place quail into a medium bowl, add garlic, spices and salt and pepper. Mix well to coat.
- Spread capsicum mixture evenly over the 2 pizza bases, top each pizza with marinated quail, pine nuts and tomato. Place in oven along with lemon wedges and cook for 15–20 minutes.
- Top hot pizza with feta and spinach; slice and serve immediately. Squeeze roasted lemon wedges over each pizza slice.
More Poultry recipes from Game Farm
No reviews for this recipe yet.