Dinner ideas for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Starting the week off with a little bit of meal organisation can have a huge impact. As the week progresses things seem to get busier and busier, so a few ideas in your pocket will keep you ahead of the curve. The best place to start with meal planning is by securing dinner ideas for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. This way, the rest of the week can be a little more relaxed with leftovers and pantry staples.
These simple and time-saving ideas are popular with everyone at the dinner table. Once you’ve found recipes that work for you, save them in your own personal cookbooks on myfoodbook, that way you will always have a few go-to dinner ideas for the week ahead.
These no-fuss, zippy recipe ideas work wonderfully for the start of a busy week. Keep it fresh and light with a wholesome salad, or toss together a speedy stir-fry.
- Cantonese Style Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad
- Gado Gado Salad
- Satay Pork Rice Noodle Salad
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Noodle Stir-Fry
These simple weeknight wonders and one-pan ideas are quick to clean up, and any leftovers from these meals are great for using in sandwiches or pies.
- Creamy One-Pot Roast Chicken
- Chilli Con Carne
- Tandoori Roast Chicken with Potatoes
- One Pan Spanish Chicken and Rice Bake
- Herb Crusted Pork Cutlets with Veggie Medley
Get over hump day with ready-made pizza bases to make dinner super quick, or try an easy bake that you can pop in the oven and let it do the work.
- Pizza topping ideas
- Chicken and Mushroom Baked Risotto
- Indian Chicken Curry and Rice Casserole
- Sticky Hoisin and Garlic Chicken Wings
More speedy recipe ideas
Check out even more meals to kick-start your week below!