Recipe Shopping List
Greek Quail Kebabs With Creamy Basil & Feta Sauce
- To make the feta sauce place feta, garlic, basil and lemon juice into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add oil and mix until sauce is smooth and runny.
- Serve kebabs drizzled with feta sauce and warm pitta bread to mop up the juices.
Greek Quail Kebabs with Creamy Basil
- Combine quail with mint, garlic and lemon flesh. Add oil and mix well, season with salt and pepper Marinate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Thread two Quail Breast Fillet pieces onto a skewer, followed by a piece of capsicum, and then with another two pieces of quail. Thread a piece of onion and haloumi and finish with another two pieces of Quail Breast Fillets and a bay leaf.
- Brush skewers with any left over marinade and set aside.
- Heat a char-grill or barbecue plate over medium high heat. Cook kebabs for three minutes each side or cook to your liking. During the last five minutes of cooking, brush pitta bread with oil and cook on barbecue for one minute each side or until warm.
More Poultry recipes from Game Farm
No reviews for this recipe yet.