Recipe Shopping List
Slow Cooker Hearty Beef & Vegetable Casserole
- Place steak in a flat, non-metallic dish. Pour over Less Salt Soy Sauce making sure all meat is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour (long for a deeper flavour)
- Remove meat from marinade and pat dry with paper towels to prevent burning
- Place the flour on a flat dish and coat the beef cubes
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium/high, add the olive oil, and when hot, brown the beef on all sides. (Brown the beef in batches, so that it browns easily, otherwise it will tend to steam, not brown.)
- Add into slow cooker, then add all the remaining ingredients, mixing well
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 6-8 hours. Top with chopped parsley
Tips & Hints:
- Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce can be substituted for Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce if desired.
- This casserole can be cooked slowly in the oven for 3 hours at 180°C instead of cooked in an appliance.
- This dish can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Latest recipes from Kikkoman
Related: Casserole Dinner Beef Meat Autumn Dinner Party Father's Day Weekends Winter Australian Slow Cooking Family Dinners Egg Free Bacon Bay Leaves cannellini beans Carrots chuck steak Garlic Olive Oil Onions Parsley Plain flour red capsicums red wine Rosemary salt reduced soy sauce Thyme tinned tomatoes tomato paste