Recipe Shopping List
Coconut Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Coriander Pesto
- In a frying pan, saute onion in ghee over medium heat. Stir in garlic, spices, ginger and salt. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces, tomato paste, yoghurt and coconut milk. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes
- Remove bay leaves and stir in lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes
- To make cauliflower rice, place cauliflower florets in a food processor and process until it is finely chopped and resembles rice
- Heat ghee in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and light golden
- Place the coriander, garlic and cashews in a processor and pulse until just chopped
- Mix in the parmesan, lime juice and zest. Slowly add oil in a steady stream until well combined. Season to taste
- Spoon the cauliflower rice among serving plates. Top with curry and drizzle with coriander pesto just before serving
More Chicken recipes from Lilydale
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Curry Chicken Curry Dinner Chicken Rice Sauces Poultry Autumn Dinner Party Father's Day Weekends Winter Indian Family Dinners Gluten Free Free Range Bay Leaves Brown Onions cashews Cauliflower Chicken Thighs coconut cream coconut oil coriander garam masala Garlic ghee ginger Lemon juice limes macadamia oil natural yoghurt Parmesan red chillies salt and pepper tomato paste fresh ginger Yoghurt Fresh coriander Herbs long red chillies