10 quick working from home lunch ideas
Making lunch interesting doesn't have to be difficult! These quick and easy stay at home lunch ideas are tasty and satisfying, and every one of them is ready in 20 minutes or less.
- Ricotta, Leek and Corn Fritters with Zucchini Noodles
Light, fluffy and healthy fritters.
- Caramelised onion, tomato and thyme pie maker tarts
These tarts can be made in a muffin tin in the oven too.
- Satay Noodle Prawn Soup
A major upgrade on instant noodles, and yes, ready in just 20 minutes!
- Pie Maker Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savoury Pancake)
These crunchy veggie bites can be cooked in a frying pan.
- Bacon, Broccoli and Parmesan Pasta
If you're after something heartier, this quick pasta fits the bill.
- Quick Balinese Fish Curry
Curry for lunch? Why not? Especially when it's this fast. You can also use chicken if you prefer.
- Easy As Fresh Australian Tuna Poke Bowl
This poke bowl keeps it fresh and light.
- Four Cheese Zoodle Spaghetti
This cheesy pasta is a vegetarian option that's sure to please.
- Tuna, Avocado and Egg Salad
A super simple meal with plenty of wholesome ingredients.
- Avocado Lentilicious Salad
This quick, protein filled salad will keep you full all day.