Christmas in July Menu Plan
Christmas in July Recipes:
Christmas in July menu timeline
Order meat, groceries and fresh produce for delivery or pick up three days before the event.
- Make snowmen and decorate. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Make the gingerbread men and slabs. Cool and crumble slabs and decorate gingerbread men. Store in an airtight container.
- Make dressing for pear and Brussels sprout slaw. Store in a screw top jar and refrigerate.
- Roast and peel chestnuts for the green beans. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Make the monkey bread dough. Brush with oil and cover. Refrigerate
- Make the stuffing for rolled pork. Stuff and roll. Truss, cover and refrigerate. Prepare apples and rub with lemon juice to prevent browning
OR make mustard, parsley and garlic butter for roasted eye fillet recipe. Trim and truss beef eye fillet; Cover and refrigerate.
- Make and cook sweet potato and potato sage gratin. Cool, cover well and refrigerate.
- Finely shred Brussels sprouts and chop radish. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Toast pine nuts, cool and place in airtight container.
- Four hours before serving, whip cream and layer trifle. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove snowmen from refrigerator and leave at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Cook rolled pork and make gravy. Rest pork before carving and serving.
OR sear beef eye fillet and finish cooking in the oven. Rest and serve with mustard, parsley and garlic butter.
Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the dishes.
- Reheat potato gratin in a low oven (160°C) for 45-60 minutes. Cover with foil if top is browning too much. Serve hot.
- Finish chestnut, bacon and green beans recipe. Keep warm until serving.
- Peel and slice pears for pear and brussels sprout slaw and toss with remaining ingredients. Dress and serve in a salad bowl.
- Roll, stuff and bake monkey bread. Prepare hot cheesy dip. Serve while still warm.
Organise your recipes
With your free myfoodbook account, you can create a cookbook with these recipes (or upload your own!). Make a cookbook and print it out so you have all the recipes on hand. Log in to start saving, or sign up if you don't have an account yet.
More Christmas in July food ideas
Check out more festive ideas below!